So, I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I swear that with Curt back in the house, we've been so boring getting back into our routine. I have so many pictures I need to upload from Relay and I want to dedicate a whole post to that, but I'm so lazy in my downtime after chasing Ava all over God's green earth from sunrise to sunset, that I honestly am searching for the motivation to do a lot of things these days. I was on a role while Curt was away but once he got back into the house I kinda lost my fire. I'm sure it'll be back soon. We're headed out of town this coming weekend to a wedding for an old friend and to be honest, I'm pretty excited for a change of scenery. It's only overnight but I think it's the perfect amount of time that we need to just "getaway". The month of July is literally jam packed with weddings, showers, and trips to PA we're honestly considering the "logistics" (as Curt would say...) of the entire traveling back and forth. Basically, to make life easy on Ava and I, we should just spend about 3 weeks in PA. Unfortunately for Curt, there's no freakin' way the AF would allow such a "vacation" and would laugh in his face if he even requested such a thing (even though the boy has 60+ days stored away). So, do we make the traveling easy for Ava and I easy, or, do we remember that we have a husband and life down here in NC that we can't just turn our back on.... Hmmm, what to do, what to do. It doesn't help that we've been apart so much this past year so adding more separation on top of what we've already had to do doesn't really help.
Okay.
Now I'm just typing thoughts. I'm sure you're done... So, I'm done.
Ha!
More exciting stuff to come.
To catch up on Ava be sure to see what I've posted on Facebook in the videos. She's just being awesome, as always. Numbers, Colors, Shapes. Alllll the good stuff... Oh, and I'll leave you with my favorite Ava moment of the week. I caught her singing and doing the motions to "head, shoulders, knees, and toes..." the other day and literally smiled and cried simultaneously. She's growing up too fast. I was literally so blown away but her little song I cried. Hmmm, love that monkey. A lot.
K, be back soon with more news of our upcoming weekend...and RELAY! I promise....for you Mom!!!!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've been in that same travel situation. It's easier to stay longer at the parents' but what about the hubby and "real" life at "home?" I know, 2 sets of quotations, lame -- but you get me so it's all good. Good luck figuring it out and remember to enjoy friends and fam whatever you decide!
Post a Comment