**Blogger is being weird this morning so I'll try to upload my pictures tonight!**
We had such a fun weekend surrounded by friends for the holiday. Even though we couldn't be home with family, this was the next best thing! We spend Saturday morning with the most fabulous TLohse taking some pictures. We were really looking forward to the warmer weather coming around so we could update our family photos. Thankfully, it was absolutely beautiful this weekend. We were graced with a sunny and warm Saturday and we met up with Tara at Waynesborough Park for our shoot. It was a cute, historical town with a school house, doctor's office, post office, and all the works. There was even a couple great bridges we took advantage. As always, I'm really excited to see how these pictures come out. Tara just has the magic touch. Since Ava is so on the go these days she was all about running around and exploring the grounds. We had the best time!
Easter Sunday was spent at church in the morning and then off to the Lohse's for the best brunch I've had in a long time. Delish! I seriously sampled everything. We have some great goods on our hands here so I had to take advantage. Tara and some of the other mom's that were there helped put together a really fun egg hunt for the kiddos. Ava loved it! She caught on really quickly as she already loves to filled up any empty box or basket that is lying around the house. She made out pretty well considering she was the youngest one there! Since Ava isn't interested in candy just yet her Da made sure that nothing went to waste. So thoughtful, that Da of hers. What's kind of funny is that Ava came across as egg with the soccer ball pattern all over it and since it was clearly unlike all the other eggs she'd already collected, she promptly threw it right back out into the grass! No worries, I'm sure someone else found that lonely egg.
I'm super pumped for this coming weekend because Aunt Mariel is coming down to visit. She's even going to brave the ride back up to PA with Ava and I so we can come back home for a few weeks while Curt is away for work. We're going to have lots of fun with Aunt Mariel, even though she'll only be here for a day or two. Ava has so much to show her!
I'll leave you with our newest Ava'ism. She is now obsessed with walking around and saying with much animation, "Oh No!". Not sure where she picked that up from, but I'm assuming I've said that to her on many, many occasions. It's super cute and again, I'm just loving how much she's grown with her chit-chatty ways. What a big girl!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment