Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A "Thank You" Post

This is going to be short and the point is to be sweet.

I may not always be available by phone, e-mail, and most importantly in person, but I have some wonderful friends out there who will always understand me and most importantly always be there for me. I have some close friends, yes. I also have some friends who are just so...(something wonderful!)...at making me laugh, smile, and be happy even on my grumpiest of days.

I had some really great conversations in the past week or so with some wonderful girls and I really just wanted to say thank you for always, always being there for me. I promise I will always, always do the same for you.

Thank you for listening. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

(My sisters, My parents...and Katie, Melisa, Deena, Nicole, Gretchen, and Casey)

Your listening ears and unconditional love and support mean the world to me.