Monday, August 31, 2009

Growing Up, Moving On

This is going to seem a bit off topic and random for most of my friends that read this blog, but here is goes. This blog is here for my family and friends to take the time, if they want, to catch up on what's happening with Curt, Ava, and I. I actually love that there are people out there who care enough to come on by and see how Ava is growing up and how much we're in love with her. On that note, please don't use it as a way to gain information about our life and to turn around and say negative things about me, Curt, and especially Ava.

There is a line. It's been crossed.

If you don't like what you see here, then you know what to do...

6 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Lets try this again....Sorry about my deleted comment, I accidently hit it. Here is what I wrote...
Oh Moe, I'm sorry that something like that is going on. I got your back girlfried, if you need it! I love checking your blog to see what you, Curt and Miss Ava have been up to. I think it is a great way to keep in touch and to watch how big she is getting. I love the videos, pictures but I especially love seeing that little girl in person. She has such a big personality and it is wonderful you would take the time to share that with everyone. Ava is a luck girl to have mom like you! She is going to love looking back on this one day and see just how much time and effort you spend documenting every aspect of her life. You deserve to be treated better then what it sounds like is happening! Lots of love to you and your family!

Jennifer Magreevy said...

So sorry you had a line crossed!!! There is such a lovely reason for things like blogs...but it can be a problem too. I had some random person posting negative things about my pregnancy and how I was planning on raising Cameron before he was even born! That's why I moderate all comments before they are posted. I like the control. :)

I do keep track of Miss Ava on Facebook (and you, obviously!!), but love to read your full commentary here. :) I hope you keep posting!! HUGS!!!

Adam and Beth said...

Oh no :( Block 'em, Moe!! JK :) We dont see eachother too often, so its great keeping 'tabs' on each other and seeing Ava's developments & such :) You and Curt are such great people, and I am astonished that someone would have anything negative to say about either one of you (not sure of the issue...I am just saying!) Jen is right, Ava is a very lucky (and beautiful!) little girl :) We love you lots :) Keep smiling!!!

Carrie said...

I miss you and LOVE your blog. Keep churnin' out the updates and I'll be here to laud your parenting skills AND your wardrobe choices!

Dori said...

That's horrible that anyone could say anything negative about you guys. They must be crazy. I LOVE reading about you guys and getting your positive spin on things. I know all too well how difficult life can be when your other half isn't around and I am encouraged when I read your blog and see what a great job you do with Miss A. You and Curt are great parents and I am privileged to be able to keep up with the updates. Thanks for posting : )