While I was out shopping this afternoon, I can across some really great pieces of gold costume jewelry that I wanted to add to my collection. I have a slight addiction to gold during the summer time. It just works so well with my (faux) tan and all the bright clothes that summer has to offer! Plus, the great thing about buying costume pieces is that you can find some really great things that don't cost a lot of money! Today my luck was found in Francesca's and Express. The both had really great sales on their accessories as well. WIN!
Here's the new pieces I picked up today! A couple new bracelets and two pair of earrings!
(ps: Um, I have no idea why some of these descriptions are underlined. A computer savvy girl, I am not... Oh well!)
Three great bangles which can be worn alone, or stacked. The orange one is clearly a take on the Hermes bracelet for a fraction of the cost. I can easily wear these with both my gold or white Michael Kors watches.
I've been keeping my eye out for a big pair of gold earrings and I think these fit the ticket. They're really lightweight and just the right size. Obsessed.
Gold Hoops that are really sparkly when you wear them. Too bad my camera isn't doing too good of a job showing that!
...And, here's the things that I've had for a while:
Christmas gift from my parents. It's a Delicate Raymond pendant necklace with an "M" monogrammed on the front for my name. I wear this ALL THE TIME!
I bought this necklace from JCrew maybe a year or so ago and I can't even tell you how many compliments I get when I wear it. It's called the "Fireball" necklace and for good reason. It shimmers like crazy in all kinds of light! So pretty!

3 comments:
Have you ever heard of charming charlie's? Great place for cheap costume jewelry!
I didn’t, but I’m going to google! Thanks!!!
Love them all! I feel the need to go shopping now that I have seen this:)
Post a Comment