
Well, these past couple weeks have been pretty busy for Curt and I. Since our trip to the states we have, moved out of one house and into a new one (without movers!) and managed to get fully immersed into our hectic work schedules. Our trip to the states was definitely one to remember. We were able to spend so much time with our families, it was so great. We had lots to catch up on and through family parties, lunch dates, dinner dates, and casual weekends together I think we managed to get up to speed on what is going on in our lives. In order to recap, I will quickly write what we did while we were home.
Let's see, while we were at home we:
1. Had our family Christmas on January 19th.
2. Went upstate to visit my Grandma Quigley.
3. Shopped! (a lot...)
4. Spent time with our great friends Wes, Jill, Anthony, and Casey...
5. Went to BYOC at Mariel's place.
6. Football championship game at Colleen and Steve's. Go Giants!
7. Spent the day at the Spa with my mom and sisters.
8. FINALLY saw our wedding album and the HUGE portrait my mom bought us for our first anniversary.
9. Caught up with the Dougherty family during a great party at Curt's house.
10. Had breakfast at the coffee cup with Brian and Elisabeth.

I think this might be some sort of a record, but I also managed to go to King of Prussia 9 times in 10 days. I just knew it would be about a year until I got into one again, so I of course freaked out. :) But, I am all stocked for summer so I guess that's a good thing!
All in all this was a great trip. Next time we will definitely be spending some more time with friends, but it was so nice to be obsessed with our families after we had gone a whole year without seeing them. It was awesome....

No comments:
Post a Comment